Custom Search

Horizontal

Our Links

Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh speaking exclusively to TIMES NOW

On: Tuesday, January 27, 2009


The Men in Blue are in Sri Lanka to play five one-day internationals and a T20 match. However, Team India will surely miss their star spinner -- Harbhajan Singh, who is out due to a hamstring injury. However, the off-spinner was more than delighted that he was honoured with the Padmashri and expressed his joy in an exclusive interview with TIMES NOW.

The Republic Day was another occasion for Harbhajan SIngh to show his patriotism, but the turbanator had more joy in store as he was awarded the Padmashri. He said, "I was thrilled and very happy to get this award because it a very prestigious kind of award. It a huge achievement for me."

Bhajji also expressed his readiness to put the entire monkeygate sage with Aussie all-rounder Andrew Symonds behind him. He said, "Whatever happened is all over now, so its best that nothing is spoken about it. I am just concentrating on my game to be honest rather than getting into all this drama that has been going on."

Meanwhile, the turbanator also said that he would love to borrow the quality of calmness from the Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar to reach his goal. "I think he (Sachin) is a great guy to be with. I have learnt a lot from him. One thing that I would want to take from him would be his calmness. If I get that I am sure that I will get 600-wickets for India."

However, when it comes to dancing, there is just one hero for Bhajji and that would be he himself. He said, "Sreesanth is a good dancer, inclusing Dhoni, Yuvraj and Sachin. We all know to dance when it comes to celebrating happy moments. Whether you know to dance or not, you will feel like dancing. But the best dancer will always go to Harbhajan Singh."

He may be able to sweep any women off her feet with his moves, but the off-spinner is still looking for his lady love. Speaking on his hunt for the perfect partner, Bhajji said, "I don't know who the 'hasina' is but there is a 'khiladi' who is available. You guys can help me find my 'hasina'."

All that one knows is that, irrespective of his on-field dramas, Bhajji is a fierce fighter as well as a lively character off it.

0 comments on "Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh speaking exclusively to TIMES NOW"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...